Friday, August 31, 2007

UPDATE


Well the day got a whole lot better. So Michal is cool with going to his Grandpa Scutt and Grandma Dee's for the weekend. He gets to go fishing in town so that made him happy. Plus he knows now that he will see his dad in October so that made him even better.
Jackson cried but not too much and the struggle of being there with 4 kids 3 of them being boys distracted me so much that I never though about crying myself at least not about the toe. My need has grown to 4 arms but just for 3 hours a day.
If you have ever gone to McDonalds with 4 kids by yourself you would know that moms to more than that are saints. I cannot thank the teachers that spend the whole day with my kids and their peers enough. OMG I know now I could never do it.
We are still waiting to see how Baby Autumn will do. Matty seemed upset but strong. He is so brave. Her fever is gone right now. That is something to thank God for. Keep them in your prayers please.
BTW, the picture, doesn't it look like he just told her a secret that made her smile. He said he wispered I love you in her ear. After a long day my kids make it so worth while. The other night we had visitors who compained about how their kids fight and I look at my boys cuddled up with each other on the couch and smiled. My kids love each other so much. They are smart, respectful, sweet, loving, and wonderful. What more could a mom ask for? Maybe a full night of sleep.
Have a great holiday weekend.


No comments: