Tuesday, September 4, 2007

It feels like Monday

The picture today is of my neice Karis. I sure miss my sister. Her baby is getting so big. This is Karis. She is 14 months old and giving her a run for her money. Isn't she cute.

It always feels like Monday on Tuesdays after a holiday. Well the kids are at school and daddy is out looking for a job so Alexis and I are here.


Yes you caught that right, dad decided he has had enough of towing and is going out to find a new job. A whole new career. Well he has one lined up for the most part he is just going to see if the can put him on now and when his truck gets in he can move over. This job includes health insurance, dental, vision, 401K, profit sharing, time off, and so much more. This is what they call a benefit package. That is something Sterling has never been offered and he is so exicted. So hopefully today he will come home with a new job. Oh but the best part is it includes a schedule with home nights and weekends and holidays off. Oh I forgot it has regular pay NO MORE COMMISSION. YEAH I absolutely HATE commission. I always say that is a strong word but in this case it is true.


Well I have a house to clean. But a BIG Happy Birthday to PAPA Jack today.


No comments: