Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Remembrence








I bet Michal could spell that word. I may have spelled it wrong. Sorry if I did.


Anyway, today is one of those days that in 30 years we will still remember where we were when we were attacked and so many innocent people lost their lives. My boys are home with me today. Both have stomache aches. Both are very minor, but today is a day I want them near me to hug and hold whenever I want or need. So many parents lost children in that day of tragedy. So today is a day when I will thank God for my family as I do every day but today especially. Today I will bow my head and thank god for my freedom and pray for the safety of all.


Wether I believe in the war is still up in the air but to all the service men and women and the citizens of the mighty USA that are over there serving our country in one way or another I say thank you for fighting to protect us. THANK YOU!!!!!





No comments: