Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN



Alexis and I are hanging out today. We are going trailer or treating tonight with Laurie and David this evening at a trailer sales place. I like safe and fun. Plus I will have some help if the ster man does not make it home tonight. So far all looks good that he will be able to be here.


For those of you that have been fussy about his phone we got it back from Sprint and it works and he has it. So call him but not till after 6 to keep his minutes to a dull roar.


For my interested parties in Texas we will leave the day before Thanksgiving and drive to San Antonio then Saturday will will drive back to Tulia and Sunday we will head home. We cannot wait to see all of you.

1 comment:

gramma texas said...

yeah...hurry home...can't wait to see you all either. I will start buying christmas present tomorrow! lol...see ya soon...gramma texas