Monday, October 22, 2007

Pumpkins






So the school took the kids to the pumpkin patch this year. Mom volunteered to drive, remind me not to do that again, anyway we had so much fun. The boys picked out great pumpkins and had a blast. We were there 4 hours. So this weekend we carved the pumpkins. It was Sterling's first time ever to carve a pumpkin. They both came out great.

Today is day one of the first trip. Sterling will be in Roswell until the weekend at least. The next trip is already scheduled and will last longer than this one. It is good because he gets more money but we sure will miss him. The other bummer about it is that now I am on my own with not much help around. Right about now is when I wish we had moved to Texas. Of corse it does not help that Jack and I are sick and I am doing all I can to keep Alexis from getting the bug we have.
On a more positive note, it is looking like a mellow week. I have very few errands and think I will get some time to get caught up on the scrapbooks. FINALLY. I need to finish up last year and get started on this year for Clint's book, plus get our up to date. We just have a few things left to move in but they are too heavy for me so I will wait until Sterling gets back.

No comments: